Southern Geotechnics provides cost effective Geotechnical Engineering investigation services for rural and residential developments in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands and South Coast areas of NSW.
The team at Southern Geotechnics specialises in providing slope stability assessments for both individual sites and subdivisions across the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands. We also carry out foundation investigations for residential, rural, and small commercial developments.
The team at Southern Geotechnics can :
Why choose Southern Geotechnics?
Memberships and affiliations
The team at Southern Geotechnics maintain memberships and affiliations with national and international geotechnical organisations including:
• Institution of Engineers Australia
• Australian Geomechanics Society
• International Society for Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
• International Association of Engineering Geology and Environment
• Association of Civil Engineering Consultants – Illawarra
Clients of Southern Geotechnics include:
• Individual owners
• Local Authorities
• Builders and Contractors
• Insurance companies
• Architects and Building Designers
• Surveyors and Town Planners
• Civil and Structural Engineers
• Religious, Charitable, and Sporting Organisations